Wednesday, September 7, 2022

HOT

 yes it was a hot day and of course everyone wanted to go swimming.

I \did not know dad was so unhappy. No it was not because he could  not hear,

He likes to feel included in the conversation.

Both Mary nd Oliver and your boy are good at making good and included

Dad had another fall today on the doorway to the bathroom.  Again he was bending over.

He needs to regain his confidence and be more careful

He cut his other arm.  Laura cleaned it out and bandaged it

He has been sleeping since one so I will try to wake him up.

We have a lot to be thankful for.

We know our family loves us,

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Sorry to hear Dad had a fall. I hope your day wasn't ruined with Dad feeling left out.

Sandra said...

I guess it just wasn't dads turn to be the centre of attention. Plus Randy is not a great at conversations, should have planned the seating better.
Oh well.
Laura gave me a call on her way home to let me know about the incident. I really appreciate that.
Sandra