Saturday, October 26, 2019

DISASTER

What a disaster, wind and power outages.
Ours was out for only 4 hours.
The best trees are the ones that are able to bend in the wind.
The weakest branches break and fall.

The Canuck's Hockey game was exciting until the end when they lost in a shut out.  Lots of goals scored.  I am thankful our power was back on by then.  Losing is all a part of playing the game.

I am so thankful for the many blessings that bring me more and more happiness each day.

Dad takes good care of me when I am not well.  He shops and he cooks.  He is caring.

We both remember the day we first met.  He was pushed into me and pushed me down.  He helped me up and then we sat down on the bench and he said he was sorry.  We laugh about it now.  Our life changed from then on.

We are thankful to have each other.

We have our own opinions about a lot of things which is good.

I break things and he fixes things.  A good and loving relationship.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I wonder if our power went out? We have had very nice weather here but I think it is about to start raining sòon. Sandra

beth bennett said...

I do not know. Sandra

A very calm day with lots of beauty in the trees

Love mom