Monday, October 7, 2019

GOOD

                                               More rain and more wind.

Good news from Rick about his interview with the Tsawwassen Native Band about working for them. Evidently he drove down and back in one day.  No wonder he was tired when he got home but he said it was a good tired.  We are all rooting for him.  I am hoping and praying..

Good Panteli is getting a bit better after a miserable episode of coughing and no sleep.

Dad and I are doing good so far without any colds.

Today turned out good but a bit mixed up at first.  We had two girls from the Molly Maids come at 8 in the morning.  Too early for Spenser to have much of a walk and I also missed my early morning walk that helps me to wake up.  It too is a good tired that refreshes me after a short rest.

I am very pleased with the job that the girls did.  Especially with all the windows and mirrors.  They cleaned in and behind everything and got lots of cobwebs that I had missed.

All things considered it was a good day.

It was good the rain stopped by noon so dad had his bike ride and Spenser and I had a good walk.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

So, will you have them come to clean once a month?

Did you forget what time they were coming at?

Did you clean before they cleaned?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

No we will not have them once a month.

No I did not forget when they were coming.

I cleaned a little bit.

Love mom