Sunday, October 6, 2019

NEXT TIME


Next time we will take Spenser with us to the party.

What a lot of work putting up extra tables and getting out decorations and setting the tables that run through the dinning room into the kitchen

Randy and Sandra you are amazing!  !  Thank you, thank you.


 James and Randy look wonderful and I even got to hold Maxwell.


I was feeling poorly in the morning and expected not to be able to go.  Thankfully dadmade breakfast and took Spenser for a walk around the block.  I really look forward to being with everyone.

 Astrid's personality is changing.  She wants to explore everything from the pumpkins to the baby kittens
Always lots of fun to be around the young people.  All with exciting plans ahead of them.

A good job Carol joined the picture.  I missed taking her and Tasha which was my plan.  Next time!
Justice looks so grown up.  Busy with school and basketball.
Morgan looks lovely and is becoming a beautiful teenager.
This is what Sandra and Randy do best.  Holding Maxwell.

Justice designer of hia own ahows his own shoes.  Excellent.

Always good to see Shelly.

Next time I will chase after Randy to get his picture.

Sorry Penteli was too sick with a Nasty cold.

I am thankful that there will be a next time when even Ben can join us.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmm, could have sworn I commented yesterday.
Nice pictures as always mom.
Randy and I spent a quiet day yesterday, went out for a bit but then he watched football while I read slash tidied.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good for you both.

Love mom