Wednesday, October 2, 2019

SURPRISED

Joanne invited us to join her and a new friend to have dinner at the Green Lettuce.

She was surprised to learn that we already knew Lily.  We had met her at a volunteer thank you lunch
about 10 years ago. She had just met her when she walked by her house recently.

Lily also remembers me as the lady who likes to take pictures.  She has a very colorful tree on her property.  I visited Lily when she had a nasty fall and was unable to go any where.

She is now well and healthy and even climbing mountains.

They both are great story tellers with lots of humor.

I am busy trying to get items ready for a junk pick up day on Saturday.  The skating club is doing it to raise money.

I am surprised at some old treasures I am finding.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Dad must be using Ricks old work number maybe?

Adena is going to stop by a care home that the PI thought Doug might be staying at. I called and they said no, but I am not sure if people can have something on file saying dont tell anyone I am here?

Have my eating group meeting tonight.

Does Dad take Spencer around the block at night? Pretty soon Dad will have a group of night walking friends. I was just thinking about how I miss seeing the regulars when I walked Peanut and Lucy at the same time every morning.

Sandra