Friday, October 25, 2019

WINDY

A very windy day first thing in the morning'
I am huntiing for candles.
Things improve by noon.
There is sunshine.

I am feeling better but not up to a long walk.  Spenser and I walked to the little park.  He slept on the floor by my bed all night which is unusual.  I wish I knewwhat he was thinking, but one thing I know he is very attached to us both.

The halloween decorations are going up one by one in our neughborhood.

Our neighbors Natasha and Core love Halloween.

I am trying to unclutter in my computer room.
I have a big black bag we can drop off today.

Dad went for a bike ride first.
Branches are falling down with a cracking sound
as he rides thriugh the forest.

We do not feel like cooking so we will eat out because I am feeling hungry today.

A windy sunny day is a good day just to enjoy.







3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

It is a good thing the little dog spenser is so affectionate. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling the best.

I get my stitches out on Monday morning.

Had another phone interview today.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

Oh it sure sucks when we get yucky bugs in our stomachs. I hope you feel better quick! Good that your hungry, maybe that means your on the mend. We are getting cooler temps now and daisy and I walked this am at 6-630am with some icy snow on the ground. Lots of wind too. Hope you have a good celebration in your church tomorrow.

beth bennett said...

Hi Shandel
That is just what I thought.
Doing better.

Thanks Rick
Hope your interview goes well.
Do you have results from the biopsy?

Special music planned for our last Sunday
and lots of good food.

Time to think of moving on.

Love mom and gramma