Sunday, April 25, 2021

BE REAL

Spenser and I walk by this ladies house every day we walk to the park.
I have seen her create beauty,
She has used the rocks, with their natural shapes
to blend in with the flowers she has added
so lovingly.

Sunday is a special day for me.

"There is wonder in the moment if we but look for it
letting it touch us, making us real.
Celebrate the joy of the miracle of life.
The spiritual essence that connects all of life."

The reality is that with life there comes trials and tribulations.
We waiting for our circumstances to change.
We wait for healing of our bodies and our minds.
We are each on our own journey
the lessons we need to learn.

This day was special as we talked to Rick and to Ken.
They are experiencing aches and pains that come with getting older.
There are things we have to accept and things that need to change.
Sorry we missed Sandra and Randy.
Dad told me they left something out in the garden for me.
I looked and looked and could not find because I was looking for the wrong thing.
It was a iron climber for my bush to climb up on.
I laughed when I found it and ran in to tell dad I had found it.

Later in the day I received another gift.
A box of masks.  Very good ones.
A lady came to the door and rang the bell but waited out on the road.
Dad went to the door because I was walking Spenser.
He did not know who she was.
I do not wear a mast when I am out walking maybe some one thinks I should.
I do not Know?

IT is with the Soul we grasp the essence of another human being.  Not just with the mind or even the heart but from within the depths of our souls.

We all have our own ideas about God
We make our own choices about what to believe.
What gives our life purpose and meaning?
A question that only each one of us can answer.
IT is what feels real and true.

Know that everyone is as real as you are.
Real and unique.
We are trying to do our best to be kind and helpful. 

WE are grateful the growth was not cancer
and looking forward to what the /surgeon says on the 28th

We are thankful Spenser is doing better.
Has more energy and not coughing like he did.
We were worried about the little guy.
  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have called back, but we were outside trimming the neighbours hedge that hangs over my garden then I had to make supper and then had a bath and then Island of Bryan and next thing you know it is bed time.

I am glad you did find it though and hope the clematis likes it.

Sandra