Sunday, April 11, 2021

FRAZZLED

 

Yes I was a bit frazzled when Sandra and Randy arrived a little early.
I had not combed my hair or dressed properly.
Yes I had not put the toilet paper in the bathroom down stairs.
We seem to go through a lot now a days.

I wonder if we ever really get our life together.
The food was great and we had a fun time.
They helped us put Spenser's new harness on. \

Sandra and I moved furniture around and even ;et  Randy  help.
I am not happy but I guess that is another part of me that is frazzled.

I prayed that I would feel God's love for me early that morning.

"If we love one another God's love lives in us."\
1 John 4:12.

My prayer was answered by the visit of Sandra and Randy.
Love lives in all our hearts.


3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Cold and wet here today. Melina and the kids are going to a movie. I cant go as there are only 7 seats in my car. Ken

Sandra said...

Sorry to frazzle you. I had been working in the garden then napping on the couch and Randy said "20 minutes we are leaving" so I quickly had a shower and jumped in the car. It was only when we were going past Watershed Park I saw how early it was.

Got more manure and dirt for my garden on the way home and dug for another hour after we got home

Sandra

Anonymous said...

OH, and who's huge chocolate bar was that in the drawer in the living room? Are you hiding it from dad or was he hiding it from you?

Sandra