Wednesday, April 7, 2021

SHAKEY GROUND


I had been very hopeful that the news from the M.R,I. would be good news.

Now it appears we are on shaky ground still not knowing.  Is it a cyst or is it cancer?  

How can the surgeon make all these plans of a biopsy without knowing how healthy dad is?  I feel that he cannot loose any more weight.  Is this growth the cause of his weight lost and bowel problems?  He needs to a complete check over in the days to come.

Even if it is cancer won't it grow slowly?

Will he be strong enough for surgery?
  
We were both thankful to have Sandra there listening and questioning.  We were thankful that we all could enjoy a delicious supper with Carol and Panteli.  It was a relief to know Carol will take on the problem of shipping Rick's computer.

Dad had a bad asthma attack last night.

Spenser's cough seems worse two.  He comes and sleeps over beside me, on the floor.  I pat him when he starts coughing.  We will get him an appointment at the /vets. today.

I pray asking God to be our strength at this time.

 

7 comments:

Sandra said...

The biopsy is a simple procedure and has to be done to get any answers, which is the whole point of all of this.

He has been doing nothing but having a "complete check over" for the past year. How many more doctors and tests do you want him to have?

Did you get Spencer in to the vet?

Mary's big court date tomorrow, so save some of your prayers for her!

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I think you guys should be very careful when going out. if you go out. The new covid strain affecting Vancouver is very contagious. Make sure you wear a mask and wash your hands.
28C here today, possibly the last warm day of summer/fall. Super cold cell approaching and should arrive by Sunday.
Ken
PS Hobey got a Job ( BUSINESS ANALYST } at the RSL .

nancy-Lou said...

The biopsy won’t take long. They just want a tiny piece to look at. Maybe use a needle to do it. Don’t worry. It will go well and not take long. Hopefully the results will be benign abd no surgery needed I have nodules and cysts in my liver. They are harmless.
I will keep you both abd Spenser too, in my prayers
Love to you all, Nancy

nancy-Lou said...

The biopsy won’t take long. They just want a tiny piece to look at. Maybe use a needle to do it. Don’t worry. It will go well and not take long. Hopefully the results will be benign abd no surgery needed I have nodules and cysts in my liver. They are harmless.
I will keep you both abd Spenser too, in my prayers
Love to you all, Nancy

nancy-Lou said...

The biopsy won’t take long. They just want a tiny piece to look at. Maybe use a needle to do it. Don’t worry. It will go well and not take long. Hopefully the results will be benign abd no surgery needed I have nodules and cysts in my liver. They are harmless.
I will keep you both abd Spenser too, in my prayers
Love to you all, Nancy

nancy-Lou said...

Sorry about the repeat comments Beth. I don’t think I sent it more than once.

beth bennett said...

That was funny Nancy .

So nice to hear from you.

Love beth