Tuesday, April 6, 2021

NO WORRIES



 
We left all our worries behind on our drive to White Rock Beach.

It was extremely crowded and no place to park.
I tried to take pictures as we drove along.


I wished we would have been able to park and walk and take pictures.

There were people eating out on the patios.  Very crowded.  We drove home and had hot dogs.

After a rest I cut the front lawn.  I wanted to do more but it took all my energy.

Today Sandra is coming over to be here when the doctor phones.  I hope she is able to tell us something..  Dad is not doing well.  I am thankful others are praying for him.

"Time to soak up all the goodness and beauty that surrounds us.  Push away any fears of the future.  God speaks to us in the depths of our soul words of encouragement and grace." 
Shauna Niequist.

Beginning the day with silent prayer. and a thankful heart.

No comments: