Sunday, April 4, 2021

NIGHTMARE

                                              

                                                          HAPPY EASTER.

Last night was nightmare for both dad and I.  He was up a lot in the night.  I kept saying that we have to do better.  I am now praying for the good Lord to help me.  I was very tired and did not know it was Easter Sunday.  I thought it was Thursday.  

Sandra phoned and straightened me out.

Easter Sunday is a very special day.  

God's love is real and Jesus is alive.

His love is unconditional.

His love forgives.

His love heals and restores body and soul.

Easter music is a powerful life giving message that reminds us will sing in my spirit today.

I am his beloved child whose life has been changed for ever.  I am Loved.




 

2 comments:

Shandel said...

I am sorry to hear you both had a terrible night. I hope the day gets better. That is a beautiful Easter prayer. Happy Easter Sunday to you both. Lots of love to you guys.

Sandra said...

Better is always the gaol, enjoy your rest while you can in the meantime.

Sandra