Monday, April 19, 2021

NEW



 Waited all day for a call back from the vet.  I am sure she would charge us but I just wanted to know what she thought we should do next.  Spenser started coughing bad at about 2 last night.
Both dad and Spenser had a bad night.

Dad does not like this vet. so maybe we should look for another one.

Are people so busy they cannot talk on the phone for 5 min.

Well the vet just phoned and will put him on steroids.
It was a male vet I have not met.
He was very interested and explained what he has planned for the future.
If this does not work.

Spenser follows me everywhere
and I feel very helpless but hope this works.

We were glad to have a short visit.
We did have fish to cook for supper.
I know exactly how you feel about cooking.

Are we normal?

Dad is working on his shade deck.
It is good he has a project.

Spenser and I will go over and pick up the pills.




 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I hope that does the trick for Spencer and you all can get some rest.

I took momma cat and kittens in to the vet in Cloverdale yesterday. I was surprised to be allowed in. It was very hectic as we had an appointment for their vaccines but then 3 emergencies had just come in. The vet helper came in the room and said to get all the kittens out of the carrier and onto the floor quick. The vet came in and said give me a kittens, quick jab, next, next, next. She was in and out in less than 5 minutes. Kittens came home with me but they are very sad with out their mom and not doing much.

I guess we will have some good news later today when Kimberley and Hamlet have their baby, a long night for them I am sure.

Sandra