Tuesday, April 27, 2021

SHARING


 

A sunny day with a cold wind.
Spenser got cleaned up and he looks good.
I still cannot put pictures on  except old ones,

I was very touched by the Mother's day card from Kim and Carol.
We have shared so many wonderful times together.
We treasure those we love.

Being a mom was a challenge but the reward has been amazing.

Dad and I are both a little unsteady on our feet so we hold hands when we are out together.
I remember what a thrill it was as a teen-ager to walk holding hands.
We married and soon I had my arms full of little ones.
I loved  holding  little hands.

So over the years dad and I have shared many dreams, and happy moments.
We do not always agree but that keeps life interesting.

Dad is feeling a bit better after a miserable morning.
so we will drive into town to have supper with Panteli.
We appreciate sharing a meal with him.

To-morrow dad goes to see the doctor.
Hopefully we will learn a bit more.

Happiness is having some one to share your life with
who loves you unconditionally.

The more the merrier.



2 comments:

Shandel said...

Its true all the ups and downs make a good relationship interesting. How we learn and grow together. So beautiful what you and grandpa have. Inspiring to us all. Here's to helpful news from the doctor tomorrow.

Sandra said...

Randy and I hold hands mostly when I wanting him to slow down when we are out walking, any reason is a good reason to hold hands!

Sandra