Sunday, April 18, 2021

YAH

 1

I try to make it aa special day,

Our heart is at the center of our being.
It is there we feel loved and secure.
Jesus meets us there to restore our faith in our humanity.


Prayer helps me to quiet the voices in my head and to rest in the moment.
One by one I think of my family and ask God to be with them.

We look forward to watching hockey after we go out for lunch.  I am just putting my shoes on when Sandra and Randy arrive on our door step.  They planned to go shopping at Art Naps Garden center but Randy was going to have to go hi=ome and rest before working he night shift.  This must be hard on both of them.

I am thankful those nights when dad had to work our gone.

Shandel phoned and she was surprised when Sandra answered the phone.  I wanted to know how she was able to make Daisy take her medicine.  I had tried must of her tricks and nothing works.  Talking to Cameron he had no answers.  They had just come in from a walk in the snow.  It was melting already.

The outdoor patio where we wanted to eat was full and it would be at least an hour to wait.  /we decided to return home and do some shopping at the Safeway.  The parking lot was very full but we did find a spot.

We were glad we came home when Ken phoned and reminded us the Canucks were playing.  It turned out to be a good game as the Canucks won in over  time

I am resting after I do anything at all/  Walking, making lunch, buying food or trying to make my computer work.  Dad came and fixed it for me.  It is late and time for bed.

All in all it was a good day.  

There is a light that shines upon us all and as we allow this light to shine on others we all our blessed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got your computer to work. How was Spencer's night? Are you going to reach out to the vet to see if they will help with his cough medicine?

Sorry we did not stay long. I was not too sad we did not go to the nursery as I knew it would be very busy there and hard to get a parking spot. Randy was happy that I said we could just go home so he could have some time to relax before having to go back to work.

I was thinking of making dinner or lunch and bringing it over, but honestly just thinking about cooking for other people makes me mad, sad, frustrated and then I just give up. I dont know how Carol does it all the time, or anyone. We ended up making fajitas but then I saw that the sauce mix had gluten in it. By then I was too hungry so eat them anyways.

Our momma cat was supposed to be gone on Saturday but has now been put off till tonight. Fingers crossed they do not cancel again.

I have lots of little rests on the weekend too. Old before my time I guess!

Mary will be teaching her kids starting this week, as well as Matt's 3 kids, but his only 3 days of the week.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I guess we are all waiting for the news of Kim's baby. The Canucks win yesterday was totally unexpected.
Ken