Saturday, April 3, 2021

GOOD BYE

What a busy morning for Rick.
He did inone morning what I would do in 3 days.
His friends arrived right on time.
A cheerful group.
Ian is right behind Rick.
I gave him a hug and said a huge thank you.
Rick was looking very exhausted.
Every one helped load the car.

Rick gave us both a big hug.
The house is a mess and I feel sad.
Thank you Rick for all you did for us.
So many little thoughtful things.

Now where do I start.
I am glad dad will be doing all the vaccuning.
I do not know how to spell vacum.
I ill start by taking my stuff out of dad's bathroom.
Rick put the sheets in the washing machine first thing this morning.

I got the test results and there is no infection.
I have entered old age with tiredness and weakness,

Well I must
Dad put Spenser out of the way.
He has had a walk.
I am resting.
Us old ladies need our rest.

Yes I am happy Rick has done so well.

Now dad and I need to get to work

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am sure a lot of work to get everything loaded up and put into the car.

The house must seem very quiet and empty.

It is always a bit of good news, bad news when tests find nothing wrong. I guess the stress of worrying about Dad is having more of a toll on your health than you thought.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Always a weird feeling when loved ones go. You can clean up and organize space differently, but sad to not have them around anymore. Spenser is super cute. Daisy is getting shaggy waiting for her hair appointment. I think we may go for a second walk.