Tuesday, March 21, 2023

ALIVE

 

                                            Still one of my favorite flowers.

Still one of my favorite flowers.

Excited to have Adam come and fix up our fireplace.  I sure miss it on this cold rainly days.

Finally got to the library.  I chose 8 books.  I choose ones I knew the author..  So many to choose from.

We were both tired when we got home.

I rested for 10 minutes then took him for a walk.  When I got home dag was upstairs watching T,V, and sleeping,  My legs were too tired to go up and see him.  I started reading one of my books.

Reading the Easter story in the Bible.  

It is amazing how it always seems new,  We all have some struggles and when I pray I feel stronger than the problem.

Feeling very tired.  Hearing buzzing in my ear,  I am reading  up on it. Laura.

comes at 12.  She will make a meal for us.  I am so thankful for her,'

God is good!

i


1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Good to hear you got your fireplace fixed.