Tuesday, March 21, 2023

FRAGIILE


                                                Sometimes we forget how fragile we are.

                                                We can end up at the end of the day with sore knees or hips.

I took it very easy on Monday.  I made a mistke at the end of the door to open the door to memories of the past.  

With the memory came the pain.  I was hoping I could fall asleep and it would go away.  I could not fall asleep,  The pain got stronger and I sat up for awhile.  So tired I crawled back to bed but sleep wold not come.

Finally I got up and as I was sitting in the chair I started praying. "Please take this pain away:"  I could not believe it when the pain left, I was able to go back to bed for a couple of hours.

Emotional pain is very hard to deal with.

All I can say is what happened to me. I am making a point to live an authentic and honest spiritual life.

This not always easy,  We have to work hard to keep our love alive in our relationship,  This means being sensitive and caring.  Know when it is time to drop a subject.

When the mail came there was a loving card from Cathy,  It was like a special hug, it was an encouraging word that I really needed  to hear,

I have prayed many prayers especially for my loving children,  Whn I pray to-night I will pray they will feel loved with a big hug,

Tavia came and worked extra hard,  She is amazing.

  Life can be a struggle,  People can disappoint you,  We can even disappoint ourselves,

God is faithful.  His love is unconditional.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Bit of a confusing post. Are you saying you were in pain in your body or emotional pain that kept you awake?

It can be very hard to work on yourself, lots of self discipline which sounds easy but the mind quickly slips back into its comfortable groove.

It looks like the sun will be out on Sunday so I will plan on coming over to help dad with the pond. I have bought the stuff to use in the stream to get the flow to go over the stones again.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

This is a bit concerning. We can chat when I come over tomorrow morning to help with the garbage and the re-cycling.

I had a nice chat with Leah in the car the other day.

Love,

Rick