Monday, March 27, 2023

NOISY


 It wass  NOISY day with the noisy happy children   Leah and Astrid have rea;;y grown,  It was hard for me to keep up withj them asa they did  lot of running.  It was great to see them running and laughing.


                                                      I love their beautiful blue eyes.


thanks Rick for the grat idea.
Thaks to both you and Carol for tasty lunch.
You make a good team.
Lots of good pancakes, sauges and egs and fruit salad.

I better include daddy Craig.


Thanks Carol or doing the dishes.

                                            Thanks Pateli for the tulips

I was sure ready for bed early last night and thankful for a good nights sleep.
A great day!


2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I am glad you had a nice day.

Steady-as-rain said...

Photos turned out well.