Sunday, March 12, 2023

HELPERS

My walker is an amazing help.  It gives me confidence each step I take.

Our children are wonderful helpers.  Sandra helping me with on line banking,  She was here for several hours on Saturday on the computer.  She will have to come back again.  She goes to the store 
which is a good help.

We can always count on Randy to help us too. He makes a good stew.

Rick came Sunday morning to make us pancakes and bacon and eggs.  We enjoyed his company and were sorry he had to leave when he felt unwell.  He helps in many ways especially filling in on the days Laura is not  here,

Carol loves to feed us and she checks to see how we are doing.

Panteli is willing to drive dad to his appointments for cancer check ups.

Kenny phones to tell dad when the hockey is coming on.  He is finding his landlord very unhelpful, not letting him know when he has to leave.

Laura is also a great help and feels like part of our family.

Sunday morning I spend time in prayer.  Jesus promised to give his followers the Holy Spirit who guides and strengthens us.  We are not alone,  We can be honest when we open our hearts to Jesus knowing his love and presence will always be wih us.

Faith has helped me cope with the stress and worry.

We are family and we help one another,

 




















































                                                      My walker is an amazing help for me

                                                       This is a new one dad put together.

Our family continuwes to be a great help to us.  Sandra came on Sat. to try to get her name on my bank account.  It was a frustrating and tiring.  We would have to wait for hours to get any contact so she will try again,

Rick came over to make us a pancake breakfast.  Very good.  He had to leave early because he did not feel well.

Carol loves to feed us and Pentali is a good sport driving dad to his cancer appointment,

Ken phones us to tell dad when hockey is on and to see how we are.  He is having a stressful time not knowning what his landlord is planning to do.  He is looking for a new place.

I am thankful for pain pills that ease my tooth ache.  They sure help.

The words of Jesus have helped me by transforming me into a new person who feels loved and desires to love others.  The Holy Spirit is my helper to live a life of grace and thankfulness.

Sunday morning is a time to take the time to be aware of his prasence.

Faith is a positive reality that continues to help and guide and strengthen me.

I am thankfu for all my helpers.










































































































1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Nice hat !! That sun looks beautiful.