Friday, March 10, 2023

BOOKS


                                            Yes I have had a real love for books all my life.

                                             I loved going to the libazry with my mom.

                                             I couldn't believe how many books there were.

                                             I could hardly wait for her to read them to me.

                                             I still love going to the library even when it is a litle book nook.

                                             My favorite presents were books

                                             I ways like to have a book waiting to be read

                                             First thinbg in the morning I make my coffee and read a inspiring book.

                                             This love started when I was young and continues to this day.

                                              I read stories by Zane Gray and  stories about animals and fiction too.

                                              I realized that we all have the power to change, to reach our full potential.

Now it is time to close my book and be driven to the park to walk Spense.  It is a cool and dull day.


                                                          

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I went a slightly different route when walking the dog yesterday and came upon a tiny library on a quiet residential street in Tsawwassen (the first I have found in Tsawwassen). It is near where one of my friends use to live when I was in junior high school. Anyway, I felt the urge to straighten up the books and organize it a bit but didn't actually do so. Maybe I will another day, if I can find my way back there. I will have to let Haiti take the lead again! :)

I believe Sandra is coming out to visit you and Dad today. I will phone later and see what Dr. Nolte had to say about your acid reflux.

Carol wants me to clean up the second floor landing a bit before a friend of mine visits next weekend. I do tend to create a bit of a clutter. So it is good to stop for a while and do nothing but straighten-up. Too bad my storage unit is full!

Love,

Rick




Shandel said...

I love your love for books. I share in that as well. Always loved a good library to explore.