Thursday, March 28, 2019

BUSY

Nature is busy pushing itself out from the dark earth into brilliant colors.  Every time I am in the garden I see more beauty coming to life.

Yesterday was a busy day dad and I drove into Carol and Panteli's to have breakfast with them and Kim.  Lots of fun to eat breakfast out with good story tellers dad and Panteli.  In the afternoon I had the Jet Lag ladies meeting at the church and dad went for a big bike ride to the dogie park not to the Watershed.  He met an old friend and made lots of dog friends.

It is good for us to keep busy enjoying friends and family and the beauty of nature.

Too much thinking will remind us of the worries and stresses that are always with us.

Jesus reminds us to look at nature and the beauty of moments that inspire us.  He told us to look at the lilies of the field and the birds of the air.  Stop worrying about things we do not understand and cannot change.

Worries will still try to come to mind but the presence of God is a powerful reminder of how important our presence is in the lives of others.

"Life is beautiful in all it's complexity and glory!
Magrey R. deVega

"There was a wound in a gentle heart from
  which life's sweetness seemed to ebb.
while slow years went by.

Yet as they passed an angel stole
and lay a balm of healing on the pain
till Love grew purer in the heart made whole
 and peace comes back again."
-unknown

While we are busy caring for each other
God is busy healing us.

3 comments:

Shandel said...

Staying present in the now helps me from letting anxiety take over. We need to look a head so we know where we are going but it's more important to stay present in the now. Its the only moment's we truly have. I remind myself of this daily. and when I forget Cameron reminds me. So beautiful watching things come to life, rebirth!

Sandra said...

Carol invited me to breakfast too but unfortunately I have to work.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good reminders that weremind oueselves about.

Love grama