Tuesday, March 5, 2019

INVIGORATING

               Still lots of snow on our street.  The cold air in the mornong is very invigorating.
                                    A light snow expected to-morrow evening.

Panteli dropped off Carol and we were off to Art Napps to return the present of a coat we bought her for her birthday.  She is able to talk now and is gradually getting better.  There have been a lot of colds and sore throats here this year.  It is fun just to walk around that store it is so very interesting,

After a bite to eat we drove to see the Abbey Field little houses again with Carol.  They are designed for just one person so we will not put our application in.  We are not ready to move anywhere for awhile.

My goal is to keep up my walking every morning and to plan outings every day. 

I am reading scripture in the morning and finding it comforting. 

There is a lot of wisdom that comes to us from the past.

I am changing my way of thinking and it is invigorating to feel more alive again!

"My grace is sufficient for you (says the Lord)
for power is perfected in weakness."

7 comments:

Sandra said...

That makes sense to plan an outing a day. Makes you get dressed and brush your teeth and eat something.

Well, your eggs are at Carols if you make your way out there again.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thanks
LOve mom

Anonymous said...


Where is the blog are

Anonymous said...

Ken

beth bennett said...

Sorry guys
I have not felt up to writing,
.
Glad I was missed.

Thankds Ken

Love mom

Sandra said...

I thought it was a test to see if I noticed or not. : )

beth bennett said...

Yes that is true.

Love mom