Saturday, March 9, 2019

LEARNING

                                                Light snow fall Friday morning
                                                  We drove down to White Rock.
                                    Dad had a bike ride in the forest whrn we returned home.

Learning to dress warm early in the morning with layers as the day gets warmer.  Love the sunshine.

I am reading a Chicken Soup Book about retraining the brain.
There is no age limit on learning.
Learning to grow old is the hardest thing we have done.
Learning to be patient is also hard for me personally.

Learning to take the first step forward is so important.
                                              I love seeing the foot prints of others. 

Learning more about politics with the testimonies on T.V. 

We all experience every situation differently and can even remember different things.

Learning to listen and be aware of all my emotions.
Even anger needs to be expressed especially when it flows out of love.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the reminder, I need to order my books for school starting in April. I dont know how it was with your shingles but I feel like this is going to be a very slow fading away of the pain now. I am mostly able to lie on my back and front now, though not for very long yet.

I am trying to re train my brain too. I assume it will be worth it in the long run. I just really thought by this age I would be perfect and know everything, it is kind of shocking to find out that is not the case.

The long range weather forecast has the tempuraturs going up, so maybe our snow will finally melt in the front yard.

Sandra

Sandra said...

PS Randy said your blog should have been exactly what you were telling us about your struggles on blog writing motivation. I am sure lots of blog writers have similar thoughts.

beth bennett said...

Thank you Randy and Sandy.

We help each other when we share.

Love Mom