Monday, March 25, 2019

WARM HUGS

So good to spend time together.
What an inspiring family we have!
                                            Warm hugs and great food made the day very special!
                                      I really appreciate the love I have experienced from all the girls.
                                           There us a special bond between us as women.
                                              Hugs from grandsons are special too.
                                           Randy and Hamet are greast huggers too.
                         Surrounded by all these beautiful people is very healing for me and grandpa!


4 comments:

Sandra said...

great pictures. did you take some pizza home?

beth bennett said...

No I wanted to but no one offered so. . .

It was fun to get together.

I hope Carol had help cleaning up.

She and Panteli were goinggolfing today;

Pretty cold

Good meatballs! and G. Free!

Love mom

Shandel said...

It is so nice how often everyone gets together. I enjoy seeing your photos.

beth bennett said...

Thanks Shandel

I appreciate your comments.

Love grama