Sunday, April 14, 2019

BEAUTY

I am discovering the beauty in many different religions.
Examining the faith of others is the best way to aappreciate your own.

I had a bad night so woke up feeling miserable.  We did not attend church and I did not go for a walk.
Not a good start for my day.  I spent time reading about finding God in other religions and discovering spiritual lessons and questions that challenge me.

I believe that religion has the power to open the door for us to our own humanity and when it is all said and done that is what it should do/

We can learn from the faith of others.
We find God in different places in our own time.
Our belief is shown by our actions especially towards others.

No religion has all the answers but should stir up questions.

The beauty in life is shining on us at all times.
Even in our dark moments.
I remind myself to be thankful!
  We are not alone.




4 comments:

Sandra said...

Stephen checked the mail yesterday and the card from you was there. Yesterday would have been a good day to be thinking about other religions as it was vashiki

beth bennett said...

I was wondering about that Sandra.

I did not know when Vashiki was.

We will come and see the kittens soon.

Love mom

Sandra said...

Well, we will be having some sort of Easter meal at our house on Sunday.

beth bennett said...

Sounds good.
Love mom