Saturday, April 27, 2019

DONE

                                            Day is done. Everything important did get done.

                                       Very windy.  The last of the cherry blossom are being blown off.

                                             Bees are buzzen and little white butterfly visiting the flowers.

My journal book is just about done, filled with all my thoughts and prayers and activities.

Very sad to see the flooding in the tree provinces down east.  A complete disaster.  I hope and pray they will find the solution to prevent this again.
Sad to see the churches will be empty this weekend in Sari Lanka because of fear of the bombers.

Why are these bombers so full of hate?

So many things happen that make us question?

I have worked hard facing the truth of the past and by sharing it I hope it is helpful.
But it has been done and it is a bit of a risk.  People will understand dad's idea of the truth being told.
Forgive and forget.

Accept each day as a new beginning.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

A lot of cryptic statements, kind of standing all on their own.
What is not done is my homework. There is a lot of reading week and I keep falling asleep. I will keep plugging away though and will have it done by Sunday.

More importantly, was it helpful to you to talk about things?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I thought I was the only one falling asleep when I try to read.
Actually dad does too. Sandra good for you still studying.

So myundeerstanding has been talking about things can be healing
so it is not always easy it is freeing.

Love mom