Friday, April 12, 2019

FAITH

Yes we had lunch out on our back patio surround by cherry blossoms and flowering shrubs.

I nice day after the rainy dull day the day before.  We picked up some muffins in White Rock and had cheese and fruit.  Nice easy lunch.

Earlier in the day I dropped bu the Seniors Home to pick up a little present thanking me for the many years of visiting.  I felt bad telling them I was not coming back, at least for awhile.  They all love me so much there and I have good memories of different people I have visited.  Two girls stood on the steps and waved good-bye to us.

After lunch dad rode his bike in the Watershed.  He sat on the bench on the top of the hill.  A eagle flew over him as he flew around in circles.  He was watching dad watching him.  He had trouble getting up off the bench where he had been lying down.  Getting old is no fun.

"Faith is what stretches us motivates us and keeps is going.  It calls you to take a risk and even leap into something unknown."   -Magery R. deVega  Who knows what will come next.

We have moved the chesterfield closer to the T.V. to watch hockey.


7 comments:

Shandel said...

We are looking forward to watching hockey when we get home. Another week here in paradise and really hoping spring has sprung in Alberta when we get back.

beth bennett said...

Shandel
Happy you are having a good time.

Raining here today.

Love Grama

Unknown said...

We are having a busy time as usual and the time is flying by. Yesterday was nice and sunny so I helped the boys get toys out of the shed and Randy and Mitch washed his car then me and Stephen did some yard work in the front.

Looking forward to coming home to see my kittens. So thankful for Kimberly being there and doing such a great job of being with the momma cat. Her and Brittannee the vet tech both think it would have been much harder on me to have the 3 dead kittens so it was realy god looking out for me that I was away.

Birthday party today for Walker.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Things do have a way of walking out for the best.

Love mom

beth bennett said...

Yes Happy birthday Walker.

Did he receive our card?

nancy-Lou said...

Just catching up Beth. Thanks fir all you do keeping to your family and friends in touch. You certainly have nice weather compared to what we have here. But hopefully sitting on the deck and BBQing this week. The wind coming off the ice is really cold. Be glad when it goes. Probably a month yet if a big deep freezer here.
Wishing you both a great day. Palm Sunday.
Love Nancy.

beth bennett said...

Nancy I forgot it was Palm Sunday.

I had an upset stomach so did not go to church.
I think I must have eaten something with Glutin.

Cold wind here too.

Love beth