Thursday, April 25, 2019

RELAX


                       Celebrate your flaws and imperfections as a necessary and important part of you.
                                                             -Richard Templar 

For me today was a day full of relaxing moments.  Sitting and reading and enjoying the beauty of our garden.  The weeds can wait for another day.  A day to simply enjoy.

It is easy to think we have to keep busy to give our life purpose.

I do go for a walk and had a nap afterwords this is becoming my habit.

Dad was busy doing the taxes after he had a bike ride.  They are now finished and sent away.

We went out to celebrate  and sat in the sunshine at the patio of the Catus Club.  A lovely young girl serve us and we enjoyed talking to her too.

Too often I complicate my life and my goal now is to keep it simple. 

Find peace within my heart and mind.
           

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Keeping it simple sounds like a good plan, plus the bonus is you can spring to action if something does come up because you will be well rested!

Need to get my studying done before the barbecue at the shelter today.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

We will be home in the afternoon.

Love to see you Sandra!

Lovemom