Tuesday, March 2, 2021

BEGINNING

                                              Beginning the day walking around the bright flowers at the Safeway.

                                             Meeting a friend from Colebrook was a happy moment too.

                                            I went to buy the chicken and rice for supper.  Plans changed when Carol and Panteli brought over salmon and noodles and vegetables.  We all enjoyed every bite.  Chicken will be on the menu for today.

I seemed to be running late all day.  Late taking Spenser for his first walk and late for supper.

I like to hope that life loves to surprise us in many different ways.  

I am trying to be more aware of my feelings.  What is really troubling me?  "Embracing the  uncomfortable and the crankiness."  Wisdom from Sandra.

Rick walked over to the Post Office with his walker.  A big step forward.

Dad's has been making a few extra trips to the bathroom today.  We really have to watch his diet.

I am praying for wisdom to make better choices.  We will work on this together.



 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, all the way over to the Post Office!

My knee is bothering me right now so did not do my full walk last night, maybe the change of season?

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

ok Chicken for dinner take two. Good luck with the brown rice. We are having steak and sausages for dinner. nice and simple.
Ken