Wednesday, March 10, 2021

FEELINGS

                                                                   Spenser loved it.
He wanted to sniff every tree.
We all enjoyed the walk in the fresh air
Lots of tree branched have fallen down.
We met lots of other dog walkers.
And lots of kids riding bikes.

Dad's feet were a little sore today.  He fixed a new handle for me to grab as we come in from the garage.
I did a little cleaning up in the back yard and took Spenser for his two walks.  We really do love our little guy.

The park was a mass of fallen and tangled branches.  I think that is like my feelings some times.  Some of my feelings make me feel uncomfortable.  I also know that trying to feel how others are feeling is so important.

Instead of how are you today? How do you feel today?  I think I am feeling sad but I know that everything will work out in time.

Dad had another good day and night .   I feel so happy for him/

We had pizza for supper and watched the news.  We are all going to bed before 8.  

We hope Rick continues to improve.  His work takes a lot out of him.  He wants to be able to head home but that will not be for a month or so.  It is good that he helped us so very much when he arived and it is good we can help him to recover.

I find it very hard to write as I am a little confused and tired.

2 comments:

Shandel said...

Taking breaks and rests are very important. Healing where you are and just doing your best is enough. Yesterday after work I went to leave in my car and when I closed the door my back window blew out. It was so loud and scary. I am not sure what would cause that! My dads neighbor helped me patch it up and I'm waiting to get a glass replacement quote. Hoping its not too pricey. We are colder today and looking forward to a warming up weekend. Spring is taking its time in true Alberta fashion. Hope you guys have a good happy Thursday.

Ken Bennett said...

Did you get my note re Vit B1 and neuropathy? Jasmine has a basketball tournament today at school. Matthew got his first high school report card. It was very good.
Ken