Wednesday, March 31, 2021

LIFE

New life every day.

Yes life is about the living.

Dad had a good experience taking the M.R.I.
Waiting for results is hard.
I missed my doctor's call.
He was very late and I had to run to the washroom.
Another appointment will not be available until the end of the month,
I do not want to wait that long.
I will go to the walk in clinic doctor, he has done all of it anyway.

I phoned my doctor and the phone just rings and rings.
No one ever answers.
Sandra had the same problem
she phoned the doctor next to them.
I did the same and she transferred me over to my doctor.

She did not believe me when I told her the problem.
She said well you are talking tome now
and the phones are all working.

I am a little worried so I want to know for sure.

I need to learn to be assertive and stay calm.

Looking forward to sharing a birthday supper with Randy!
 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry that I canceled dinner. We are terrible at getting out of the house and buying groceries when we are working on projects.

Sandra

Shandel said...

I think maybe you need a new doctor. Seems a bit rude to brush off your concerns and when there is a problem with their phones they make it sound like your the problem. That is not good. Is there no way to see a doctor in person? Some things cannot be worked through over the phone. I'm sorry that is such a long experience for you. I hope you get the right antibiotics to help rid you of this issue. Happy Friday.