Tuesday, March 9, 2021

IMPERFECT



We are all imperfect.
I am finding it hard to think
and the computer is not doing what I think it should.

Imperfection is the basic reality of being human.

Life sometimes asks more of us than we can achieve.

Taking tome to be aware of how others feel is so important.

I feel a little unsure of myself and I know the bladder infection is a part of that.

We appreciate  all the family is doing to support us and encourage us. 

Change does not happen over night.

Dad and  enjoyed having supper with Carol and Panteli.  Lots of good veggies.

Dad's driving was perfect and he had a good day and a good night last night.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those germs are under attack and I guess not going with out a fight, drink lots of water and flush them out.

That is great that dad feels better. Seems like bacon may be on the no eating list now.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

, that's great news Dad drove well and had a good night. Don't forget your whole, natural, no added sugar, Cranberry juice.
no game tonight, Habs again tomorrow at 8pm, maybe too late for you. it's on at 3pm here.
Ken

Shandel said...

I agree drinking lots of water. I heard that cranberry juice is a myth to cure bladder infections. I'm so glad grandma had a good day and night.