Monday, March 22, 2021

ONENESS

What bothers one of us bothers both.

Dad had a bad night and now he is having a bad morning.

My friend insists I should phone and see if the M. R.I is booked.
It seems it has not been booked.

Dad made us French toast for breakfast..

Rick is working and Spenser and I are out the door.

"Go where you are wanted
and stay away from where you are not wanted."
Demi Lovato

                              Actually Jesus told his disciples the same thing.

We are family and if one is hurting we all hurt and try to help the best we can.    

I also phoned Dr. Chang to see if there is a cancellation because dad is not doing we...  He phoned back and said he was sorry on the answering machine,

2 comments:

craig decraene said...

Hey, kids got their Easter cards. Thank you very much. Seen you called yesterday, sorry I missed
Your call. Hope all is wells

Ken Bennett said...

Dad should try a low-carb diet.
Ken