Wednesday, March 17, 2021

TIREDNESS


 

Both dad and I felt very, very tired today.
May be a reaction.
We walked around Art Naps with Spenser
could not find anything to buy.
Dad wants to buy me something for Easter.

Came home and Rick is not to well either.
He feels very hot and tired.

Live your dream by spreading love where ever you go.
Yes even loving the unlovable.
I am not lovable when I am over tired!

"Be the living expression of God's kindness
Kindness in your face
Kindness in your eyes
Kindness in your smile
Kindness in your speaking."
Mother Theresa

To-morrow is a new day.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hopefully your tiredness goes away quickly. More concerned about Rick being hot and tired, both symptoms of Covid.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Also symptoms of common cold and flu. Hope you all feel better quick. We received your Easter card yesterday. I hadn't checked the mail in a few weeks. It is very thoughtful and the bright yellow colour on the front makes me look forward to spring and summer even more.