Monday, March 29, 2021

EARLY

Dad will have an early start in the morning.
Sandra is driving him to Richmond for an M,R.I.
Hopefully we will learn something.

The boys sent us a wonderful parcel with pictures and stickers and kind words and yummy cookies.  I will phone to-morrow.

I had another poor night of sleep and my mind is not working well at all.

I cannot deny it I have aged and will continue to age.

I hope I will always know what is important in our lives.
Each other.






Dad will be having an early start to his morning for the drive to Richmond.
Sandra will be here at 7 o'clock.
He is having an M.R,I, to look into the a cist.

Dad and I were so thrilled to receive a parcel from the Parson boys.  Happy pictures and loving words. And a tin of cookies and goodies.
What a loving thing to do.

I am hopeful we find out something helpful.























 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I am up early as well, just random days I actually sleep past 3 now.

You will be able to test again today hopefully and see if you need more antibiotics.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Canucks game tomorrow maybe cancelled due to covid.
Ken

Shandel said...

Beautiful little spring flowers popping up. What a sweet package from the boys. So much love to share. I hope Grandpa's MRI went well. I saw my doctor today first time since 2019!