Tuesday, March 16, 2021

LOST AND FOUND


I found some new rock paintings.
It gives me something to smile about.

I am falling down on doing my blog.  My days seem very full which is good.  We enjoy our morning talks with Rick. Our visits on the front porch with Carol eating muffins she made for dad, and cookies for me.  

Today Sandra came and picked us up to get our shots to protect us from the virus.  We had time to visit on the way there and the way home.  The trouble was she had a long wait in the car.  She and Spenser had one little walk.

We expected to be taken in to the place according to our time we had booked.  There was a line up outside and we were told to join the end of the line.  Things got worse when we sat down inside to fill out papers.  People in the chairs in front of us all seemed to keep getting ahead of us.  It was a very cold building.  The young people were all very kind and helpful.  The shot did not hurt very much and it was over quickly.

We were instructed to sit and wait for 15 minutes.  We left within 5 minutes.  We did not want to keep Sandra waiting any longer.  The lady who was behind us remarked that we had not stayed our fifteen minutes.  Her voice was very annoying.

We seem to be going through a time of losing things so I may start a lost and found.  I am getting more and more use to forgetting where I put things.  The good thing is I find things I did not remember losing.

Carol and Panteli brought supper over again.  We had taco's with all the trimings.  Rick made strawberry shortcake for desert.  No gluten and no lactose!

Dad had a good day and I hope we have a good night.

"How we talk to ourselves is as important as how we talk to others."  Mark Epstein.  




 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

You did not have to worry about me, I had my phone and it was a nice day. Oh well.

I woke up this morning to find I had lost the kittens! They had escaped the closet and were under the bed way in the back where I could not see them. I was able to pull them out and put pillows to block their way. A little while longer it will not matter, but it is important that they get very used to us.

Randy is on graveyards and with the time change it is a very low energy week for me, getting out for our walk, but not as fast as normal.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

That sounds like a big day for you. Canucks game on tonight!!
Ken

Shandel said...

Pretty rocks! I love finding painted rocks on my walks. Nice to keep busy here and there. Congratulations on getting the vaccine. I hope you guys have a good night and I love that quote, it is very very important how we speak to ourselves. 😍🥰