Thursday, March 25, 2021

WORRY

 

I am not worried I know these blossoms will be out soon.

Dad was up in the night about 4 times.  He woke Spenser up so he had to go out and go too.
Today he seems better but I was worried in the night.
There seemed to be no reason for his upset.

Today dad is driving Rick to the Patterson Centre for a lung test.
No a fun test as you have to keep blowing air out until you are ready to faint
He was worried.
He could not do the test,
Sandra will pick him up and bring him home.
                                                               These tests are no fun.

Our thoughts have the potential to give us energy except when they are worry thinking.

Morning comes and I renew my faith in God's presence with prayer.

We have all come through difficult times in our family.   I know there was a time when I thought my marriage was ended.  It is hard when you do not feel loved.  I always have found the inner strength to keep trying as we renewed out love for one another.

I am happy we express our love for each other more.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

It is nice that we have nature and the seasons to depend on when so much else in life is fickle.

I was glad that I was able to pick up Ricky and take him home, even though as it turns out the wait would not have been too long.

Yours and dads time was better served outside in the nice sunshine.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I hope the weather improves for you soon. it's cool here today, a bit of rain about, but up to mid to high 20 by Thursday
ken.

Shandel said...

And just like that our snow is melted. Still chilly and gloomy. Looking forward to a long weekend next week. My firm decided to give all the staff the extra holiday on Easter Monday off and paid too. Too bad Cameron still has to work. Spring cleaning tasks are continuing.