Monday, March 1, 2021

TRAIL AND ERROR

Signs of Spring.
Very warm and sunny today.

Dad had a good night on Sunday and a good day today until now.  We did eat out at Brown's.  Dad had a  hot roast beast sandwich.  He only ate half of it.  His stomach is complaining now.  I am planning chicken rice casserole for to-morrow.  I will make it up.  

Dad had a nice friendly talk to the doctor on the phone.  She will wait for the results.   We know it can be a cyst or it can be cancer.  Dad was very cheerful but not realistic I think.  

He now wants to ride his bike again.  I am worried about him standing on one leg trying to get on it.  His balance has not improved.  I tried t do some work in the front yard and my balance was too poor.  Right now it looks sad but once things start to green up it will better.

We went over to Brown's.  Rick did okay but it was not easy for him.

In life we seem to go along taking things for granted until we can not do what we once did.

We learn from the difficult times.  We live with the hope that we can change when we have to.

 Change is inevitable.

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

I was wrong about the Canucks, they won for once. Maybe they were just exhausted? We are in a cold snap, max 18c today. Chicken and rice sound good.
Ken