Sunday, April 17, 2022

BLESSINGS


 

E ASTER is a time to expect miracles.

We find renewed hope when we rejoiced with others that Jesus is alive.  

His spirit lives on in our hearts.

as we take a moment  to become more aware of this truth.

No I cannot expect to  feel young again but I can feel the blessings of his presence as I age gracefully.

'

THE STRENGTH AND BEAUTY OF OLD AGE IS SPIRITUAL..

Blessings come in unexpected ways.

The power that brought new life to Jesus is available to us all.

I remember celebrating this life with others in a sunrise service.

We sang and we shared our faith  our  hope  that scripture brings to believers.

Looking forward to lunch with Sandra and Randy.





2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

We had a lovely Easter Lunch at Melina's sisters' house. We picked up Pam an elderly widow whose husband was Melina fathers business partner. We had pasta for lunch then for dinner we had focaccia and chicken, Pella made us lovely coffee from his super slick new coffee machine. I asked Pam if she was tired and wanted to go home at 10pm, and she said no way, we got her home at 1230am. Matthew Serina and I went for a swim before dinner. The pool was cold!! But warmed up as you moved around. It was a good Easter.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I m glad you had nice day with the family, Ken.

DAD