Tuesday, April 19, 2022

MISTAKES




 I sure made a lot of mistakes yesterday.  Both dad and I have been feeling like we are coming down with something.  We had a very quiet day.  I did manage to take Spenser for two short walks. l He is lying here beside me as I type.

The good news is that Daisy is back home again after several days at the vets.

I realize we take so much in life for granted.  We are very fortunate to be in our own home and to have each other to care for.

Even when we make mistakes it is important to keep trying.

It takes courage to make an effort but we are always happy when we do.

It was sunny today but the wind was cool.  I put on a light jacket when I left home.  I felt too warm at first but then I had to put it back on.  The wind was cold.

Dad is in bed already.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, easy to make mistakes when you are feeling down. Glad that you are doing better today.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I have found a rental property. Nice and close to the kid's school, it is an ugly older home, but the price was right. I only intend to stay there for a year or so. That's one less thing to worry about now. Cold with showers here today.
Ken
50 IDA STREET NIDREE VICTORIA