Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WORRY


                                                    Cold at Boundary Park.

                                                    Spenser loves to walk there.


I am starting to worry if I worry too much.  Worry does not seem to solve any of my problems but instead creates more.  

"Worry gives small problems big shadows."  -Montaigne

"Worry does not empty to-morrow of it's sorrows  It empties today of it's strength. -  Corrie Ten Boone.

I find I have to stop worrying when I go to bed at night.  In the morning I try to be positive about the day ahead.  Both dad and I find we are short of energy but are thankful we can nap when we feel like it.

Rick I wish we could come and help you.  It is depressing not to be feeling better.  Maybe you can come here and at least have some one to talk to.  Can you get some one to come in and help.  We are so thankful for Laura.

Jesus tells us not to worry but just take it a day at a time.  Pray for wisdom and strength and courage to have the resources we need when we need them.  We all have come through difficult times and trust that you will be able to continue to succeed.

"Worry wages war on your faith"  -Max Lucardo

There are many verses  in the Bible that tells us not to worry but put your faith in God's love.                                                     

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, worrying sucks the joy out of life. Struggle with it to. I find knowing that I have a choice on what I allow my mind to focus on helps.

Ken Bennett said...

Yes, I worry that you worry too much Mom. LOL. Looks like nice weather for our Easter weekend. Maybe even swimming at the inlaws.

Ken