Wednesday, April 20, 2022

GRATEFUL


 The ducks are back.  The daddy duck follows the mother duck around.  This is on my neighbors doorstep. She is over by the sun thing.  He stays right with her and they make a cute couple.

We are happy that Daisy is recovering well at home.

We had a scare with Spenser when he choked on a bit of food.  We three jumped up to go and save him but he managed to cough it up.  My heart stopped beating and I am grateful he was okay.

Good that Ken has a home to move into.  When will he move?

Dad has lost his phone.  We have looked everywhere.

We are grateful it is found in my purse where dad had put it.

Feeling better today.

My goal is to be grateful for the good moments each day brings.

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I think the ducks could be a movie.

I resigned my membership in the law society today. No chance I will go back to it.

Has been cold here, too.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

such a worry those silly ducks.

Sandra

Shandel said...

I love ducks they sure are beautiful creatures.

nancy-Lou said...

Sad for Rick resigning his law membership. Sending healing thoughts. Better days ahead!