Tuesday, April 26, 2022

THANKFUL


                                                             Thankful for all the beauty I see.

                                                             Thankful for all the love I feel.

                                                              Thankful for this day.

                                                              Thankful for my family.

                                                              Thankful that I can walk Spenser.

                                                               He looks good with his new hair cut.    

                                                               I am thankful for good parents who loved me.

                                                              I am thankful I have always had enough food to eat and clothes.

                                                              I am thankful for this day and the lessons I will learn.

                                                               I am thankful that I am forgiven when I fail to be loving and kind.

                                                                Thankful for a faith that gives me courage and wisdom.

                                                                 Thankful for unconditional love that heals and restores.

                                                                 Thankful for prayer that is being answered.

                                                                 maybe not in the way we expected.

                                                                We may not see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is there! 

                                                                

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that my job alows me to be flexible on when I show up. Still battling sleep issues. I have good days and bad, or more accuratly good NIGHTS and bad. Have been awake very early the last few days.

Sandra

Catherine G said...

Amen, dear Beth

Ken Bennett said...

Jasmine has an appointment at the Children's Hospital today for an allergy test. I get the keys tomorrow to my new house, not sure when I will move in, maybe the 5 of May. The kids are home today, there is an open day at school for the prospective students next year.
Ken

Sandra said...

I will come over saturday to help with your computer if it is still not behaving.