Saturday, April 9, 2022

MISSES


 Have we missed the G' Prix?

A happy time seeing your family Ken   Breakfast meetings are fun times.  Jasmine  will be excited too.

Yesterday was extremely windy.  When I open the front door to get the paper I was hit with a blast of cold air.  I missed seeing the paper as it had blown all away.  How will I tell the paper boy to put in the right spot in the door?

Thankfully it had died down a bit when Spenser and I went for a walk.  Dad knows the route we take now so he does not miss us if he drives over to meet us.

Dad had a busy day shopping.  First at the Home Depot and then at the Safeway.  I was walking around Boundary Park while dad shopped and then came to pick us up.

Spenser and I are making new friends as we walk around.  There is a little book place there so I often pick out a book or two.  I can put them into the other book place on Sun Wood

I do miss going to church and seeing old friends.  I also like to gain insight into scripture.  I like to dig deeper into the spiritual.  This can be done intellectually or emotionally.  Life is all about how we view the place we play in making the world a better place.  The words of Jesus are pretty plan encouraging us to treat others with respect that encourages us to help the poor.

It took one small boy willing to share to feed the crowds of a thousand.

There was a reason Jesus was not acknowledged by the church authorities.  They felt they knew it all.
The words of Jesus do not penetrate hard hearts.  They could not receive the love that only the poor in spirit hunger and thirst for.

It is too bad they miss the truth of the gospel message.  Love one another!  Share what you have.   

.

2 comments:

Catherine G said...

That's a beautiful picture.

Shandel said...

Lovely first photo.