Tuesday, April 12, 2022

LATER

Ken your comment did m
                                                           not go on until later this morning

                                                                 ---  dogs can be a problem

So can ,my computer..

Woke up this mprn9ing to a very cold house.  'The heat is not working.   

It started hailing and now is is raining heavily.  Waiting hope it improves.

Spenser is in no hurry to go out.


Dad has a short dentist appointment and then will pick up some new batteries

I hope this is the problem...

Yesterday it was the frig.   I  did not close the door tight

 door partially closed and it was all iced up.

Thankful Laura fixed  this problem.

Later I may update this.  Brrrr it is cold.

The furnace is now fixed.

New batteries fixed the problem.

Spenser and I got caught in another hail storm.

We cut short our walk.

It is getting even colder out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you are still without heat, dont want it to drag on too long.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

The dogs are still a pain today. Maloo sleeps in front of the dog house where little Luna sleeps. It is cold or cool for us 10c.
I spoke to the bank in ref to a new home loan, they were less than helpful looks like I will have to get a job if I want a new mortgage. Looks like your weather doesn't warm up for a few weeks, La Nina effects?? We, AUSTRALIA, have had the worse weather in centuries. Sydney has its yearly rain totals in one month. I guess it is better than drought.
KEN

Steady-as-rain said...

Glad you eventually got the furnace problem figured out. I suppose the gas fireplace still worked?

Good thing Laura noticed the refrigerator wasn't closed properly.

I had to drag the summer tires out of the shed yesterday. Driving over to the car dealership later this morning.

Love,

Rick