Friday, April 22, 2022

SHARE


 


WE are very worried about you Rick  I wonder if it could be the moldy smell of your books.  ..We would like to know how to help you.  Very depressing to be getting worse.  We wish you were living near closer.

I guess the doctors cannot find the problem.  Very painful for you when every day you seem worse.

I have friends that are praying for you.  I believe that prayers help.  Sometimes just a simple prayer like "help" and trusting the answer will be found..  .We know this must be very painful.  


Dad and  I mixed up the day to share a happy birthday with Alba.  It was good you did.

I am mixed up about who  I sent birthday cards to.


My foot has been hurting when  I walk on it.  I thought it was my nail was too long.

Went  for a pedicure and it did not help.  I now see a funny lump on the side of the toe.

.

Dad and  are sharing the adventure of old age together.

1 comment:

Shandel said...

Pedicures are nice. I hope the bump doesn't hurt too much. We are on our last week hopefully of living in our condo. Got a little bit left to do before moving next weekend.