Sunday, April 3, 2022

EXPECTATIONJS

 NO  I did not mention the strange man who wanted dad to stop and talk to him.  Dad thought it was about his jacket had Boundary Park Air port on the front.  It was strange.  Then he paid for our desert and paid some towards our bill.  Some thought him creepy.


We have been expecting windy and rainy weather'
It was okay for my morning walk..

Had a long chat with my brother when I got home.
I just hung up the phone when John and Pat dropped 
in to see us.
Dad had a bad night so he was back in bed asleep.
He slept for over 4 hours.
Ken phoned as he and Melina are worried about dad.
Should we be asking questions of the doctor?
It is important to be a good patient
who wants the best treatment.

Who controls our destiny?

Our beliefs are important and can change the way we think and act.
I find the way forward is not always clear.

What are our expectations?

Where will the strength and courage come from?

Should we be asking more questions?

I believe that our beliefs can empower us to handle the tough stuff..

I believe that there will be challenges ahead for all our family.

I believe in the power of prayer!
Keeping you all in my heart and my prayers!

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, it is always good to be prepared to ask questions of doctors. Is Dad taking his enzymes?

Seems like the wind was not too bad for you, which is good.

I am glad you continue to chat with Uncle Brian.

Tomorrow I see my doctor regarding the head-scan from last week.

Love,

Rick