Sunday, October 23, 2022

Doubtful

 
Dinner Saturday night at Carol and Panteli's.
 
I have not done any blogging because I could not find my camera and I wanted to put this picture on.  I have looked everywhere in pockets and in chairs and under the bed.  I doubted I would find it.

Anyway I went out to the car to find dad's I phone and my camera was on the seat under it.  I had looked there before but had not lifted it up to look under it.

We enjoyed having a visit with Carol and Penteli before their wonderful adventure.  They will be fasting at the retreat they are attending and hoping for some good healing to come from it.

They will also be visiting Kim and Hamlet and Alba.

We were very happy Melina had good news after all her tests.

These are the bags full of crap that was in are crawl space. Rick came over with Haiti to see if we wnted to move them.  We hope we can put them out for the garbage on Thrusday.  Maybe just a few at  a time.  I am glad it is done.  What a noisy job it was.  It took 4 hours,

I was feeling doutful about my blog but I will try to do my best.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Don't feel doubtful.

I am feeling very, very tired.

Haiti is accepting me now.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Glad you were able to find everything.
And yuck, that is a lot of bags of nasty stuff!
Having a good time in Kingston, the weather is still warm and sunny same as before we left home.
Sandra