Saturday, October 1, 2022

ENTHUSIASUM


                                                         Ye it looks and feels like fall.

I woke us so very cold this morning I just had to get up.  It is getting very cold at night.  The days are sunny and warm so that is good.

Rick is so enthusiastic about finding out about our family back ground and creating a picture that made is up of past events and documents.  We have lost interest but now are regaining some of our lost energy.

I phone Brian and Rick can phone him is we wants to learn what information Brian has at hand.

Nice to have a visit with Carol and Penteli and Haiti.  Haiti is so excited as usual to see us.  Spenser is upstairs sleeping.

Penteli has arrived with garden tools to cut down all the dead branches off the tree in our side yard.  The whole area which was looking lovely and green is brown and sad looking.

He is coming back today and Sandra will come at the same time.

Tavia is coming over on Monday to finish working on the front yard.

I try to do a bit and soon lose my balance and fall.

Sunday Tasha is going to cook spaghetti for us at Sandra and Randy's.

I look in the mirror and feel unhappy at all the old face that looks back at me. 

Wrinkles are a part of life too

Oh well I will go downstairs and have another piece of toast with Randy's jelly on it..

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It is a funny time of year, cold in the morning so you almost want to turn the heat on, but then so warm by the afternoon.
I did not do a lot to help Panteli or even you guys today, or well.
My knee has been bothering me a lot and if I overdo it I pay for it.

Sandra