Thursday, October 6, 2022

TIME


                                                    No time like now.

Time is a funny thing.  Dad and I were up early yesterday having toast and coffee.  All of a sudden it was time for Spenser o o to the vets.  He was dressed and ready to go so off they went.  It was an interesting waiting room with big and little dogs,

The good news was that Spenser was barking too much and that caused his cough getting worse.  We are having trouble getting his cough medicine in him.  

                                        The time had gone so fast and I couldn't believe it was time to go.

I find this happening more and more that time is going too fast and I am going too slow.

I told dad it was time to get an exterminator and get rid of the mice.  Mice stress me out and scare me.

A nice young man came and closed the one place they were getting in for sure.  .We now have traps set.

Our crawl space needs to be cleaned out.  I think he will do it in two weeks when he returns to look at the traps.  It is time to have that done.

Later in the day we drove over to Boundary Park so I could walk Spenser.  I was so surprised to meet an old friend from Colebrook. We used to walk together.  I could not remember her name for a minute. Janet Jack is a very kind person and she seems just the same as I last saw her,  We both miss our friends from Colebrook who we spent so much time with.

I want to get a new debit card as it was cancelled when my purse was stolen.  I have no acess to money unless I go to the bank to take it out.

Dad picked up his medicine at Safeway.  Some thing I would normally do.

The moon is so beautiful, big and bright.  

Everything is very dry so it is time for a little rain.  Th e thing is once it starts it will not stop.

Take time to look after yourself so you can be kind, generous and understanding of others, helpful and caring,

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Darn mice!

Too much barking?

More stuff to Value Village this morning. That is my moving task for today!

The framed Smith marriage stuff won't be ready for another month or so. Seems getting the plaque created is the time consuming bit. Finally got the wording to them on Wednesday.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Half of Australia is underwater.So Much rain about. Sydney has set an all time record for rain, and we have3 months to go ,the record will be smashed.
Canucks had a good win today.The season starts on Wednesday.Lets hope for a better start this season.

Sandra said...

The moon was beautiful, but I blame it for not being able to sleep.